Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

Feeling much better today! I fully anticipate up’s and down’s. Today is an “up”. J These are the kind of days when I can see clearly. I have a wonderful life!

I have an Awesome God who is on my side. No matter what I’ve done wrong in my life or how I’ve felt He has always shown His amazing mercy and grace to me. I’ve been blessed beyond what I deserve.

I have a wonderful husband who loves me. He really is God’s gift to me. We’ve had our bad days and some really bad days, as I’m sure all married couples do. Through it all we’ve stood together. We’ve made some great memories together. I can’t imagine life without him.

I have a great family and had a happy childhood. I never take these things for granted. I love my parents and am so thankful for all they have done for me. I have an amazing and talented baby brother who I am so proud of. I have a gorgeous and completely wonderful sister-in-law-to-be who I am so thankful for.

I have two exceptionally adorable fur-babies. They sometimes cause me major frustrations but it all seems to melt away when they happily greet me when I come home from work. It’s wonderful to be loved and needed by helpless creatures. They melt my heart.

I have an awesome church that I am thankful for every day. Josh’s “job” at our church is just another sign of God’s love and provision for us. God must like us a lot! J

I may not have much money, a college degree, my dream house, or a lot of worldly success; but I have a lot of love. For that I am so thankful. I may not have my babies yet, but I believe that with God all things are possible.

Infertility is not going to ruin my life. This journey is enhancing my life in ways I don’t fully understand yet.

I always feel so sad for couples who allow their fertility struggles to ruin their lives and marriage. This is a journey that requires reliance on God, love for each other, and thankfulness for our many blessings. If you are dealing with infertility do not let the enemy rob you of what blessings you already have. Do not let your marriage be destroyed. Do not allow yourself to become buried in bitterness, jealousy, and resentment. We all have our “down” days, but don’t allow yourself to be robbed of the “ups”.

No comments: